Perfect value hoodie. Soft, comfortable, and affordable. A tried and true hoodie makes this a great base to start your brand around. This really soft Independent Pullover Hoody fits generously and feature a heavy gauge drawcord, a jersey lined hood, with metal eyelets. A tried and true hoody for those cold winter nights.
- A cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams for durability
- You’ll love it’s softness
- A large front pouch pocket perfect for holding items and keeping your hands warm
- Jersey lined hood bringing comfort for your head
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Solid Colors, Camo Colors & Gunmetal Heather: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester with 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn for supreme print ability and softness
- Grey Heather: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester
- All other Heather Colors & Safety Colors: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester (Charcoal Heather, Classic Navy Heather, Royal Heather, Army Heather, Kelly Green Heather)(Safety Orange, Safety Yellow, Neon Pink)
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- metal eyelets
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- standard fit
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, however please allow 3 to 6 weeks due to Covid, for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
HOUSE OF KINGS HISTORY
On September 1st 2016, House of Kings Co. became a royal home of expressions through the form of art, fashion, and movement. Influenced by the street culture of New York City and the world at large, it's core reflects the never-ending energy all urban dwellers possess.
House of King's dogma, "Chase Your Crown #crwnseason", touches every aspect of our company. From our giving model to our company culture and sustainable product designs, we see our business as a vehicle to make an impact on individuals. Our brand pursues the dream of placing the CRWN on those who are chasing their throne.
WE ALL KNOW WHERE PRODUCTS ARE MADE
WE PRACTICE SLOW FASHION