• 100% chino cotton twill
• Green Camo color is 35% chino cotton twill, 65% polyester
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 3 ⅛” (7.6 cm) crown
• Adjustable strap with antique buckle
• Head circumference: 20 ½″–21 ⅝″ (50.8 cm–53.3 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
HOUSE OF KINGS HISTORY
On September 1st 2016, House of Kings Co. became a royal home of expressions through the form of art, fashion, and movement. Influenced by the street culture of New York City and the world at large, it's core reflects the never-ending energy all urban dwellers possess.
House of King's dogma, "Chase Your Crown #crwnseason", touches every aspect of our company. From our giving model to our company culture and sustainable product designs, we see our business as a vehicle to make an impact on individuals. Our brand pursues the dream of placing the CRWN on those who are chasing their throne.
WE ALL KNOW WHERE PRODUCTS ARE MADE
WE PRACTICE SLOW FASHION